We are pleased to announce that this coming year the entire directory process will be paperless from data collection to making the directory available both on your computer as well as your smart phone.
Why are we doing this?
· Saves time – this new system will help us publish the directory right when school starts AND we can keep it up to date throughout the school year.
· Saves money – no more printing costs (they keep going up!)
· Reduces errors - because you enter your information yourself, you can be guaranteed that it’s what you want.
How does it work?
Our new system will involve 2 steps: collecting your information online and then giving you secure access to the online system.
· New Families to the school or to the directory: To enter your information please go to the link below and follow the instructions. This is a secure form and you can print your submission for your records.
· Returning families that were in the directory last year:
Please update your information using our secure online form.
If you don’t think we have your correct email or your email has changed from last year’s directory, please use the link above and enter your information as a new family.
How do you access the new online directory?
Once we have received and reviewed your family’s information you will receive an email with login instructions.
What’s so great about the online directory?
· It’s secure – your family will have a unique login and password and the directory can’t be lost or stolen.
· You can search by student’s first name, grade, teacher and family last name.
· You can create your own custom list of frequently called families.
· You can access the family directory from any internet connected device: your computer, smart phone, iPad, etc.
Is it secure?
YES! All data is stored behind secure firewalls and can only be accessed by authorized users with a validated username and encrypted password. All data is viewed and passed using SSL encryption.